Maryland Home Inspectors Awarded Best Home Inspectors in Baltimore 2020
Congrats Maryland Home Inspectors!
Best of Porch 2020
Each year, the Best of Porch award is given to the top 1% of professionals on Porch. Professionals earn Best of Porch status by maintaining outstanding community reviews, high response rates, no unresolved complaints, and a track record of delivering great value-for-money to customers with on-time service.
Quality Home Inspection Services
Protect Your Investment
We provide our clients with a full listing of extra inspection services, including Radon Gas Testing, Water Potability Testing, Septic Inspections, and much more!
Superior Customer Service
We’re always just a phone call away! Call us anytime whether it’s six weeks, six months, or six years, we will always be here to answer your home-related questions.
Inspection Reports Prepared and Delivered
Within 24 Hours
Before one full day has passed since a member of our team inspected the home, you can expect a detailed inspection report to be delivered directly to your email. The condition of each visible and readily accessible area of the home will thoroughly explained, with photographs and videos included as necessary to bring attention to specific areas needing attention. We’ll also help you and your agent create a repair request list, view a demo here Create Request List™ (CRL)™
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- As you browse through your detailed inspection report, you’ll be able to select individual findings to include in a personalized list of project and repair requests
- It’s entirely up to you to choose the request option that best fits your needs, whether that’s repair of a defective component, replacement, or reimbursement
- For the convenience of both you and your real estate agent, the CRL™ feature can be accessed from desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets
Our Goal Is Simple
Our Inspectors are professors in home construction and mechanical operations. We will take our time and answer all your questions.
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned buyer, our home inspectors will make sure you understand the condition of the home. We will show you how to operate the components and recommend regular maintenance schedules. We can also get into lots of detail about the science of modern homes and their systems, so whatever your desired level of detail is we are here for you and happy to assist.
Serving Clients Throughout the Washington DC and Baltimore Metro Areas
We’re proud to offer a full listing of comprehensive home inspection services to the greater Washington DC and Baltimore metros, extending all the way into South Central Pennsylvania.
At Maryland Home Inspectors, we strive to impart a better understanding of existing strengths and weaknesses in a home’s construction so that you’re knowledgeable about every option available to you that will help to protect your prospective investment.
- Discounts are available for active-duty military, returning customers, and real estate agents.
- Weekend and evening appointments are available by request.